TEMPUS FUGIT AWARD


"The TEMPUS FUGIT Award is given to writers & living historians whose journals represent the best aspects of the 18th Century. These writers aim to inform and entertain the public with tales from events, historic research & experiments and highlights from 18th Century arts and culture. It is the hope of TEMPUS FUGIT that this award will forge a web of friendship and knowledge that will aid in creating a tight community of reenactors and living historians on the internet and beyond. Winners of the TEMPUS FUGIT Award should pass this award along to six other 18th Century blogs that meet the above criteria, and include this text with the Award, as well as a link back to the TEMPUS FUGIT blog."

Therefore, I have chosen to give this very first batch of TF Awards to the following :

Memoirs of the Celebrated Mrs Woffington
I am extremely jealous of the fact that Mrs. Woffington lives so close to such fantastic historic buildings and places. Her journal is always fun to look at. 

Mozart's Official Weblog
Herr Mozart always posts such interesting articles and images from his exploits.

Slightly Obsessed
The Widow Black's projects and experiments in 18th century clothing and living are always of interest, whether it be making clothing or ink from walnuts.

American Revolution Blog
Always informative and educational.

Clerk of the Fur Trade
While being rather new to the blogging scene, the Clerk really seems to know his stuff, and expresses it well. One to watch.

Musica & Arte
Ninon showcases some of the best music and art from various eras of the past, always worth a look.


Congrats to you guys and gals! You're part of the reason I created this award in the first place!

5 comments:

Mrs Woffington said...

Wow, what a great award! Thank you so much Doctor - I can't wait to display this on the blog (very in awe of your design skills).

Ninon said...

Oh! I didn't expect that!
Thank you so much! :)

Best,

Ninon

The Clerk said...

Thank you very much! I appreciate your support and encouragement!!
Yours Servant,
The Clerk

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the rules says about this, but I have nominated The Doctor himself! ;D
http://fuchsias18thcdress.wordpress.com/2009/04/09/another-award-wow/

W. A. Mozart said...

Did I never thank you for this award? I know that I did on my blog, but it is unforgivable of me not to have paid you my deepest obeisances here, lieber Herr Doktor.

Vielen dank!
WAM