NEW LOOK

N an attempt to make this journal a bit more friendly for my readers, and easier to navigate for potential clients, I have done a bit of rearranging. Please make note that those interested in having the Doctor attend their event, OR speak to their group can find out more by clicking the links along the left hand side of the page.

There is also now a link that will take interested parties to a catalog of paper items that I make and sell, as well as my schedule for this present year.

I noticed last week how cluttered my sidebar had begun to look with all the different features jammed in there, and they just wouldn't look organized no matter how I arranged them.

I would greatly appreciate the input of my regular readers on the new look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the change. Well thought out and it does organize areas of the page better. MI fan