NIAGARA SPY REPORT

 SPY report from the Niagara siege has fallen into my hands and I must write it here lest I forget the numbers.

ANGLO-AMERICAN ARMY
TOTAL
of 790 Soldiers & Sailors, 25 Drums, 492 Women & Children.

With... 5 Heavy Guns, 6 Battalion Guns, 18 Swivels, 4 Mortars, 5 Canoes & 8 Boats

FRANCO-CANADIEN ARMY
TOTAL
of 522 Soldats & Matelots, 28 Tambour, 370 Femme & enfant.

With... 5 lourde Canon, 6 Bataillion Canon, 14 Petite canon, 3 Mortier, 3 Canoes, 1 Boat & 1 schooner.

NATIVE AMERICANS (Regardless of allegience)
TOTAL of 96 Warriors, 69 Women & Children

According to my sum, the total number of fighting men will be 1,408. This number doesn't include the women & children, which would seem to come to 931.

The combined total of men, women and children falls to a staggering 2,339! This easily stands to be the largest event of its sort I have ever taken part in.

No comments: