THE DOCTOR'S JOURNAL

To you fair readers, I thought I would take a few moments to point out a few of the features of my journal here.

I have a published SCHEDULE for this present year, to give you an idea of where I will be over the course of the year. That link can be found along the left hand side of this page.

I have a listing of the PAPERWORK that I create and sell to other historical interpreters. Each is based on real historical documents. There's something about having the proper paperwork in ones pocket.

Become a READER of my journal, I love to know that there are people out there that actually read my scrawlings here. Find the READERS section on the left hand side of the page and select the FOLLOW button. I also love for you folks to make COMMENTS on my entries, feel free to COMMENT as often as you wish where ever you wish. I am always interested in finding out what you like, and what you are interested in.

Also, if you need an 18th Century Physician and Surgeon for your colonial event, please do favor me with your consideration. HIRE THE DOCTOR for your event, and HEAR WHAT OTHERS SAID about their experiences with the Doctor.

No comments: