The Doctor's Daughters

Click on image to enlarge and see the glorious, hand cut details

You may, dear reader, recall the Christmas portraits I had made of the girls that I gifted to their grandparents. There was Lucy (in her straw hat), Molly, and Rose... but now I have had my little Sophie added to the group, and my portraits are complete! I received the portrait via the post yesterday.

These beautiful hand cut portraits were done by Mrs. Anne Leslie of Shadow Portraits. I recommend her highly, professional, fast, and a fantastic eye for catching the human form with scissors and paper. The three older girls were with me when we met Mrs. Leslie at New Boston, but with Sophie, she worked from a photograph that I sent her via e-mail.

1 comment:

Sandy Flax said...

What a treasure to have! Very nice work and your daughters are adorable!