Not long now


The Doctor's promotional materials are nearly completed! It seems like I've been working on them forever, but with some help from Liz in the copy writing department and a massive dose of inspiration from some outside sources, I lit a fire under the project and it's almost finished.

It's undergone several transformations, and incarnations... it started out as 2 pages, then eventually went up to 6... then getting whittled back down to a much more reasonable 3 pages.

If you've been paying attention to the blog... but honestly, who am I fooling really... I posted the original first page of the Doctor's promo stuff on here a while back. I was so proud of it, I just couldn't keep it hidden on my desktop for long.

1 comment:

Kristen Salter said...

I see one or two pictures of mine.
:D

I'm glad you're happy with them.