Meet Mad Anne


I have recently come to the aid of one of my country women in the form of creating a journal such as my own for her to make use of. Anne Bailey, whom I have met on several occasions, was desirous to have a journal of her own.

Mad with grief following her first husband's death in the Battle of Point Pleasant, Anne became infamous for handling a horse, a hatchet and a long rifle as well as any man on the frontier. Known as 'The White Squaw of the Kanawha Valley' to some, and 'Mad Anne' to others.

I created all the custom graphics for the "Mad Anne" blog according to the green template that blogger offers, in a very similar manner as my own. If you are interested in having me help you create a blog of your own for a small (and very reasonable) fee, contact me today!

No comments: